- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Pet Stain & Odor Removal
- Spot & Stain Removal
Sat-Sun: 11:00am - 16:00pm
Area and Oriental rugs are a beautiful addition to any home. Like well-placed wall decor or fine paintings, they contribute to the overall character and complete the furnishing of a well-decorated room. Unlike wall decor, however, area rugs usually receive a fair amount of traffic. Rugs like this are often put down in high-traffic areas to decorate, liven up and even protect these living spaces. But who is going to protect the rugs?
How to prepare for a Extreme Carpet Care Chino Rug Cleaning
- Our Extreme Carpet Care Chino area rug cleaners will vacuum before the main cleaning process, but larger clutter like shoes, toys, and the like can get in the way. Not only that, these items can be a tripping hazard. By removing these items from the area rug, you can help ensure that your rug is cleaned thoroughly, efficiently, and safely
- Many people place their area rugs underneath coffee tables and other small pieces of furniture. While these focus pieces of furniture can do wonders to tie a room’s decor together, it can get in the way of a cleaning. Our technicians are experts at oriental rug cleaning, but they are not licensed movers. Set furniture pieces—such as coffee tables, plant stands, and floor lamps—to the side in a nearby room, then move them back after the cleaning, once the rug is dry.
- Sometimes, once you’ve noticed a stain or a flaw on your area rug, that can become all you see whenever you look at the rug. We certainly want to make sure that you are completely satisfied once we have completed your area rug cleaning, so if there are any particular areas where you want extra care, take a note of them and share that with the cleaner.
- A new person in your house, particularly one bringing new equipment and new smells with them, can potentially agitate your pets, so make sure that you have prepared for this. It might be wise to have your pet stay with a friend or relative, or even closed into another room or the backyard.
- It can be easy to forget that a technician needs to get himself and his equipment from his vehicle to your front door and from your front door to the rug. Make sure that there is a pathway he can take in order to clean your oriental rug safely and efficiently. Some technicians use equipment that is attached to the van, so it may be a good idea to move cars out of the way so that his van is as close to the entrance as possible.