Pet Stain & Odor Removal
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Pet Stain & Odor Removal
- Spot & Stain Removal
Sat-Sun: 11:00am - 16:00pm
Extreme Carpet Care specializes in pet urine and pet odor removal! Don't let your four legged friend take over your home with reeking odors and urine stains.
Pet odor and urine removal is the biggest challenge in removing pet odors from carpet and padding. It is one of the most difficult tasks any home owner can meet, whether you've moved into an apartment, home or anywhere pet odors and pet urine stains are current.When it comes to urine odors, removing the smell from your carpet can be an almost overwhelming task. To properly remove pet odor from carpeting, perhaps the only truly effective measure is to use natural enzymes that eat away at the natural materials that cause urine smells in the first place to eliminate stinky carpet smells like cat or dog urine quickly and permanently. There are cases where getting rid of dog or cat urine smells is almost impossible. In such case your best bet is to replace the padding and sand the sub flooring. This is a fairly easy task for a professional carpet cleaning company. We have an 80% to 90% success rate, mainly depending on the degree and age of contamination. Don't be intimidated by pet stains or make the costly decision to replace your carpet, upholstery or rugs.
6-Step Odor Control and Urine Cleaning Process
- Inspect your carpet using a ultraviolet light to identify the degree of urine contamination.
- For areas where the carpet pad has been contaminated, we will saturate both the carpet and pad where each stain is located using a stain remover and deodorizer.
- Extract the Pet urine and stain remover from the carpet and padding using a sub-surface extractor.
- Treat minor pet stains using an enzyme designed to "eat up" pet urine bacteria thus removing the stain and urine and removing the odor.
- The pet treatment is then extracted using a deodorizer and a special rinse to avoid leaving soil attracting residues .
- Post-Cleaning Inspection with you to ensure cleaning exceeds your expectations